Caramia- looking to start roleplaying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caramia- looking to start roleplaying

Post by Caramia on Sun 22 May - 22:36

Now that there's more than just me on this forum, I think it's about time we started roleplaying Smile

So here's a thread for any newcomer who'd like to plot a roleplay with me. I'm not picky, it's really just to get the ball rolling!
Feel free to MP me or discuss a potential roleplay with me on the chatbox, or simply reply here if you have something you want to do with me.

Edit: please only post in here if you want to roleplay with me specifically- it's a way for me to keep track of who wants to do things with Caramia as well as offer new rp possibilities Smile Thanks!
Caramia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Caramia- looking to start roleplaying

Post by Caesar on Tue 31 May - 1:33

I'm up for some RPing, the ideas you mentioned in PM the other day were good.  I linked Fuka to here so we can brainstorm some other amusing scenarios that we can all participate in.  ^_^

I'd def. like to set up a thread in the forest as my home base so then if any characters want to visit Caesar, they may do so.  I'll mention that if peaceful romps are desired, then always include that it's a Sunday.

Also I'm thinking I could pop up where Soh would generally have his stall as a good opportunity for less violent RPing, it makes sense since Caesar has his trinkets sold there, too,
Caesar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 31 May - 11:15

definitely up for some roleplaying anyway plot ideas and i can settle in Kyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia on Tue 31 May - 12:22

Ok so quoting what I offered in a PM with Caesar so Fuka can see:
One of the idea was a simple confrontation of sort- Since Caesar does tend to try and create trouble, we could have him try to do that (which could evolve either in them getting in a scuffle or some sort of oddly polite chat, since it did happen in game ;D)

Another could be related to the accessories Caesar makes. Caramia could always get one and wear it, which would probably feel awkward given the accessory's origins if Caesar was to see it. Or it could be given to Fuka or something.

We could also try to see if Fuka would like to do something with the both of us too!
As for you Kyrie, I can think of a few things too; Since Kyrie does like to boss Caramia around, we can try something around that theme. That or them working together since that's what they do...
Or we can have them hang out as friends too, like go out to the bar or something.
I don't have very precise ideas yet sadly.
Caramia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 31 May - 12:25

that theme works greatly

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia on Tue 31 May - 12:30

Alright so... I'm guessing a small thread where Kyrie wants/needs something and paster his actual boss into doing it would work? (Given how Caramia will do it for him anyways, it could be a good way to start, slow and easy and to see how it works for us Smile )

Caramia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 31 May - 12:30

yup

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia on Tue 31 May - 12:31

Would you like to start it or should I? (And if you want me to do it, do you have a preference as to how long I make it?)

Caramia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 31 May - 12:33

no preference and you could i got work shortly

Back to top Go down

Post by Caramia on Tue 31 May - 12:33

I'll post it sometime today then! Good luck with work by the way.

EDIT: posted it Smile

Last edited by Caramia on Tue 31 May - 17:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted!)
Caramia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top